Monday, April 13, 2009

Taking Off For Spring Break!!!

We had been playing with the idea of going somewhere for Spring Break but none of us seemed to be able to agree where we should go.
Walter thought it might be fun to go into southern Utah with the 4-wheeler and motorcycle, but the kids didn't really want to camp.
The kids wanted to go somewhere "really fun" but Tyler didn't want to have to be in the car for a long road trip. Brandon did, he loves riding in the car.
I just wanted to go back to San Francisco.
We debated over breakfast where we should go. Still, no one could decide. Lucky for me, when no one knows what we should do they all look to me to make the decision. Most times I find it to be a burden to make the decision....because i hated making decisions....but this time I was happy to. I decided....that we would go to San Francisco. He he.
Everyone scurried around and packed and two hours later we were on the road headed to San Francisco. I couldn't wait. We had already been there once, just last August, but we only spent one day and there was so much more that we wanted to see.
Walter and I drove through the night and arrived just outside of San Francisco around 2 am and pulled over in a nice rest stop and slept for about 4 hours before we headed into town.

No comments: