Monday, September 13, 2010

Who Says You Can't Go Home

Almost 20 years ago I attended LDS Business College up on 411 South Temple. I loved the old building structure....I always felt like I was walking into my second home when I came to my classes. My favorite times at this college were the dark snowy mornings. I loved walking into the main building to see the fireplace roaring with a warm welcoming fire. I always loved the atmosphere and spirit that resided within our classes.

Today, 19 years later I walked back into LDS Business College as a student once again. The campus has since moved to the Triad Center on the corner of 300 West and North Temple...just a few blocks away but has a very different look.
Even though the big roaring fireplace is gone, the new modern building still has that welcome home feeling.....who says you can't go home?!

No comments: