Monday, June 22, 2009

Hangin With Art

So I had a chance to hang out with Art last week for a few days. I fell in love with his house while I was there. So much personality in this little house. It had 10 foot ceilings with the little windows above the doorways and the most interesting iron doorknobs. It had big windows- they almost stretched from floor to ceiling. And the light fixtures were delightful.

But my favorite part of the house was the stairs. I loved all the windows surrounding them. My dog, Saydie, loved to park herself on the stairs and look out the window.
I didn't really get a chance to take as many photos as I wanted to....I guess I will just have to go back. Lol

1 comment:

Derek said...

Nice millwork, I think the word you are looking for , for the windows over the doors is "transome". There is you old house word of the day "transome".