Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ahhh.......Summertime!!!!!


Well, the kids have been out of school for three weeks. I would like to say that it has been relaxing, but we have been plenty busy. Starting the second week of summer, Brandon went back to school every morning to practice "Taming of the Shrew" for the Shakespearean Festival down in Cedar City in July. Last Monday, I got a call from Fairfield Jr. High School, they got the funding from the district to hire a lab manager and they were hoping that I would consider taking it. I accepted, so I have been running between schools making sure that all ends are tied up at one and ready for me at the other. Then Tyler decided to try out for the drumline at Layton High. He made it and is getting ready to attend the workshops in the early morning before he goes to EFY each day this week.

No comments: